The engineering cycle faculty is a combination of high-quality educational resources, composed of foreign teachers, other college teachers and SIAE engineering team teachers. They are divided into the following five parts:
(1) GEA Education Group (GEA) faculty: These experts are mainly from ISAE, ENSMA and ENAC. On average, 30-40 experts and professors come to teach in China every year.
(2) Expert team of both China and French civil aviation enterprises and institutions: Airbus, Safran, Thales and other enterprises send experts to provide professional teaching guidance for SIAE.
(3) Team of experts from Civil Aviation University of China: including College of Aviation Engineering, College of Electronic Information and Automation, College of Air Traffic Management, College of Science , College of Computer Science and Technology, College of Economics and Management, Foreign Language College.
(4) The backbone faculty of SIAE: SIAE recruits graduates from well-known engineering universities at home and abroad, such as Tianjin University, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Nanjing Aerospace University, Harbin Institute of Technology, Northwestern Polytechnical University, etc.
(5) Backup faculty: SIAE has launched the training program for selecting outstanding students as backup teachers to go to the GEA Education Group to study engineering knowledge and to achieve doctoral degrees. They will serve as the young faculty of the Civil Aviation University of China in the future. The program is developing 19 teachers, 18 of whom are engineers. At present, 1 physics teacher with full qualification and 3 engineers have returned to China.